MyUCLA for students
MyUCLA (http://my.ucla.edu) is the portal site from which UCLA students, faculty, and staff can access information about a variety of UCLA's online resources including class rosters, class websites (on ccle.ucla.edu) Bruincards, event reservations, health appointments, and more. If you are having problems within MyUCLA, contact email@example.com or call the help desk (310) 267-4357.
You can make changes to your Official Contact Information on file with the Registrar's Office via MyUCLA.
If you are not receiving course emails, it is very likely because you do not have the correct email address on file with the Registrar's Office.
CCLE functions in MyUCLA
Access your course website through MyUCLA
- Go to http://my.ucla.edu and click on the Sign In button in the upper-right corner of the page
- Login using your UCLA Logon ID
- If you are trying to access a class as a student, click on Study List in the My Features block on the left side of the page
- Click on the name of your course underlined in black to go to your CCLE class website
- NOTE: If the link does NOT take you to your class website, notify your [Local CCLE Support Staff] to have it updated.
Whenever a grade is added to CCLE—whether it is automatically generated by an activity, or manually added by the instructor—that grade is put into an event queue that is processed every few minutes.
See also Checking Grades for more details.
Turnitin Version 2 on CCLE
NOTE: As of Fall 2016 Turnitin will be available through your CCLE course site NOT MyUCLA.
- If your instructor has asked you to turn in assignments via CCLE's Turnitin, you must sign in to your CCLE course to view an submit the Turnitin Assignment.
If you have additional problems or questions about accessing or utilizing MyUCLA, please contact the Bruin Online Help Desk at (310)267-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have trouble logging in, check the frequently asked questions page (https://sa.ucla.edu/MessageCenter/OneStop/Home/Index).