Change your official CCLE email address
The email address that appears in your CCLE profile is pulled from your official UCLA student profile and cannot be changed on the CCLE "Edit profile" screen.
Follow the steps below to change your official CCLE email address based on your CCLE role:
- Go to the UCLA Campus Directory
- Under the heading Update Directory Listing read the Updating Faculty and Staff Listings section
- Find your Location / Department from the Directory Updaters list
- Find your assigned Updater
- Choose the email icon to send an email to your assigned Updater or call the code/extension provided for your Location / Department
- It may take a day or two for the updated email address to show up after it has been changed.
- Login to MyUCLA You must Login first for "Settings" to appear.
- Click on the"Settings" drop-down menu, and select "Official Email/Address/Phone."
- A new screen will open.
- Select the "Edit" option under "Actions" in the "Official Email Address" section.
- Don't forget to click Save once you've entered your changes.