Customize your course website > Blocks > Calendar Block
Add the Calendar Block
- Click the Turn editing on button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Locate the Add a block and click on the drop-down
- Select Calendar
Add an event to the Calendar
- In the Calendar block, click on the month name (right)
- Click in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Provide an Event title and Description
- Select an event date and time
- Enter a duration if the event spans a specific number of days or minutes
- If you would like the event to repeat weekly, select the check box for Repeat this event and enter the number of weeks it should be repeated
- When you are ready, click
Update an event on the Calendar
- Click on the event you would like to update
- Click on the edit icon
- Make any necessary changes and select Save changes
- Time display format
- This displays time as either in 12-hour or 24-hour format
- First day of week
- This changes the first day of the week shown on the calendar.
- Maximum upcoming events
- This limits the number of upcoming events shown on your calendar.
- Upcoming events look-ahead
- This is the maximum days in advance an event will show on your calendar.
- Remember filter settings
- By default, this is "No." If you select "Yes," your previous filter settings will be automatically restored.