Add a Twitter feed to your account
Create a Twitter widget
- Login to your Twitter account at http://twitter.com
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner and select Settings
- Select "Widgets' in the left navigation pane
- Click Create new
- Click Create widget
- Copy the entire embed code below the preview of your Widget
- Note: You can create a widget for any user. Simply change the username to a different user if you would like to create a Twitter widget for another account.
Add the Twitter widget to your CCLE site
- Login to CCLE and go to your course website
- Click the Turn editing on button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Add... under Add a block
- Select HTML
- A new HTML block will be added on your course website with the title (new HTML block). Click the editing icon for this block.
- Add a title for your block
- Click the HTML button
- Paste in your embed code into the HTML editor (right)
- Click Update
- Click Save changes
- Refresh your course website in order for the Twitter feed to populate. This may take multiple attempts.