My CCLE files block
Adding the My CCLE files block to your course
- Click the Turn editing on button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Locate the “Add a block” and click on the drop down
- Select "My CCLE files"
Adding files to "My CCLE files
- Click the "Manage My CCLE files" button
- Drag & drop files from your computer into the file storage area or click "Add..." in the top left of the box in the middle of the screen
- Follow instructions for using the [File Picker]
- Click "Save changes"
Nota bene - your files will not be visible to students.
Accessing "My CCLE files"
- To use files you have uploaded previously in another course, add the "My CCLE files" block to that course. Your files will be accessible immediately.
- To access your files from your "My home" screen:
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the "Navigation" block on the left side of your screen, expand "My Profile" (if it's not already expanded) then "My CCLE files."