Upload a UCLA community or Public syllabus
- Login to CCLE and Find your course website
- If you have not added a syllabus, you should automatically see the following notification: A syllabus has not been added to your site, would you like to add one now?
- Click Yes to upload a syllabus
- If you choose Ask me later, this notification will go away for 24 hours
- If you select No, don't ask again, you can still access the syllabus tool in the Syllabus (empty) URL when editing is turned on
- After clicking Yes, you will be taken to the Syllabus manager
- Click Add syllabus to upload a syllabus, preferred format is a .pdf, or if not a file a URL
- File format help, screen shot below
- Options, Choose who can view your syllabus.
- When you are done making changes, click the button Save changes and a success message should appear along with the ability to edit, screen shots below
- NOTE: You can also change the display name or indicate the syllabus as a preview syllabus
Upload a Restricted syllabus
- Click Add restricted syllabus to add a syllabus only viewable by enrolled students in the course
Both Public and Restricted syllabus
It is possible to have both a Public and Restricted syllabus, screen shots below
Viewing a class syllabus
- To view a syllabus for a class, click on Syllabus link
- A preview will show if the syllabus is a PDF. If no preview is available, click Download: Syllabus to view.